Sunday, March 09, 2008

All..grown up?

Here's the tag replies from my recently dead tagboard before i start.

i have thus come to a conclusion that 1) the sec fours are very busy right now and they don't have the time; and 2) my posts are getting boring (which is true, because all i write is about how tired i am D: THAT'S TRUE TOO!) i can't even be bothered to write other reasons D:

3march
isabel: hey no worries dear, im sure you'll be able to go! your mum looks like an easily persuaded person, just do your best k?
{its not like my mom doesn't allow me to go..its mrbentwy/boon's requirements. ty anw}

5march
ngik hiong: i thought i was the one chasing u around and u were running away from me -.- nvm...in any case, you r super lame...muahahaha
{HAHA yes i remember now D: hahaha you're still SUPERSUPER lame muahahaha}

6march
isabel: hey dear if you need to cry just do it. it's not a dumb matter you know, if i couldnt go for olomouc i'd be crying too. it's okay dear, we're all here for you. try to smile a bit more k? loves!
{uh, i've already cried. (that's dumb okay) and zzzz idk la hopefully they'll let me go D:D:D: ty again lol, ^_^}

peixuan: MAMA!!! dont cry alrights.. =) i want you to go to olo mouc though.. XP jiayous!!! XD hohoho. and the mnms look cute!!! =) hohoho.. cya tmr!!!
{XUANXUAN! okay i'm smiling now ^_^ yeah i really want to go too! JIAYOU TOO! dont' give up okay, its difficult to adjust to sec3 life i guess, so hang in there! :D}
7march
peixuan: hey mama! my results are terrible too.. lets all work hard!! XD
{yup LET'S WORK HARD TOGETHER! WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER hahahaha. i'll feed you pork balls and info if you need them :D}

cheryllie: HI EMMA :D long time no see!
{HI CHERYL! LONGLONG TIME NO SEE! :D and i know you're a hongo kanata fan WHEE}

8march
jesslin: geez chill emma! D: its not like i dont pon school! no nede to feel bad about such a small matter
{ahhh idk leh, i feel guilty because idk how to answer other people when they ask if i'm okay! its like, they think you're sick and then they ask if you're alright and then you answer "i ponned school, actually", that feels so...bad.}

bel: gee! hello you! you have hamsters? COOL. I WANT TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE TOO! ;P
{haha YUP! hello you too! okay you can come anytime you want as long as we're both free! ;D there's only one female hamster called hamice though! xD}


and yes jasmine, thanks for the songs, esp taiyou no namida! :D



ahh geez, choir's dominating my life


today: 7:30 ~ 1:30
mon, tue, wed - 8:30 ~ 5:00
saturday: 7:30 ~ 1:30 (around there)


that's 37.5 hours of choir during my march holidays, which leaves me no time for rest, since the majority of the remaining time would be used for studying (there's 3 tests on the first week of school, IF i'm not wrong)


i shall QUIT talking about studying, studying and studying. I tend to study less if I keep saying "i'll study study study!"-__-



We ran through the whole musical during choir today, its still messy but the stuff are there, on the whole. Mr toh laughed after I did my part (or rather, after all the parts), so i can't really imagine what'll happen on the actual day O:


I've also come to another conclusion that limying is no doubt a BIMBO. she brought TWO BIG BAGS of clothes and shoes today, and that's not even half (quarter? one eigth?) of her wardrobe -faints-.

but i have to say, she does the role of sharpay veryvery well. it's natural i guess. kayat dances well too! (buy tickets was LOL) :D go ryan & sharpay & troy & gabriella! :D Elissa has a very nice voice that sounds very much like gabriella's, and idk what to say for chia lol.




My legs are aching from dancing too much, and my hands are aching from constantly pulling off the rubberband from anqi's hair. LOOLOO, i'm sorry if you spent alot of time tying it! D: sorry! but its still fun! LOL. belinda seems to be okay with me flicking her hair around. :D

the choir juniors are EXTREMELY CUTE. really. especially bryan and daniel and denise and belinda and zhengsheng and joshua! and no, sec ones please don't read my blog D:


static singing was..okay i suppose. I have to participate in the HDB performance thing rawrrz, i get to miss abit of school i THINK. but i still don't wanna go! D:



LOOK AT MY TO-DO LIST.
(HAHAHA LAUGH, i won't be able to finish even half)





"must sleep early everyday ^_^"
define early LOLLL, i'm such an unrealistic person.



My friend once told me "you just have a head full of ideas, and you think pigs can fly!"

very true of course, my ambitions are GIGANTIC, really. most of the time i keep thinking its impossible for me to achieve them. so what's the use of my aims? I DON'T KNOW. to motivate me when i have the drive to study? lets hope that comes realll soon.

As for my head full of ideas, I'm sure you all know. what's with my weird ideas of human heads popping out of their bodies?




Let me slowly count the number of stars in the sky and wait for me to finally grow up, mentally.

I keep getting stressed and emotional over the dumbest things. Emma, stop thinking that everything will/must turn out perfect. And, stop pulling people's hair, hawhawhaw.







No comments: